PRINCIPAL OFFICERS OF THE COLLEGE
- THE PROVOST:
PROFESSOR E. N. ONWASIGWE
(MBBS, FWACS, FMCO, FICS)
- Surname ONWASIGWE
- Other Names Ernest Nnaemeka
- Date of Birth 2nd March 1953
- Sex Male
- Place of Birth Awka, Anambra State
- Marital Status Married
- Address Office of the Provost,
College of Medicine,
University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital,
Ituku-Ozalla, Enugu, Nigeria
- Mobile Telephone +234-806-079-7379
- E-mail Address firstname.lastname@example.org
Degree(s), (Subjects, University or School, Year):
- Fellow, International College of Surgeons (FICS), Chicago, USA – 1995
- Fellow, West African College of Surgeons (FWACS), Ophthalmology, West African Postgraduate Medical College – 1995
- Fellow, Medical College of Ophthalmology (FMCOphthal), Ophthalmology, National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria – 1992
- Bachelor of Medicine And Bachelor Of Surgery (MBBS Nig.), University Of Nigeria – June 1982
- Implant Training in General Management, Nigerian Institute of Management – 1992
- Advanced Leadership Training, Haggai Institute for Advanced Leadership Training, Hawaii, United States of America– 2005
- Intraocular Microsurgery, Aravind Eye Hospital and Postgraduate Institute of Ophthalmology, Madurai, India – 1999
- Short Term Manual Small Incision Cataract S) Training Programme, Aravind Eye Hospital and Postgraduate Institute of Ophthalmology, Coimbatore, India – 2007
Areas of Interest:
- Paediatric Ophthalmology
- Oculoplastic Surgery
- Management Skills
Posts Held (Type Of Post, Institution/Authority And Dates):
- Provost – College of Medicine University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Ituku-Ozalla, Enugu, 2014 till date
- Member Governing Council (Representing Senate), University of Nigeria Nsukka, 2013 till date
- Deputy Provost – College of Medicine, University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Ituku-Ozalla, Enugus, 2010 – 2014
- Dean – Faculty of Medical Sciences, College of Medicine, University of Nigeria Enugu Campus, 2008 – 2010
- Professor – Department of Ophthalmology, College Of Medicine, University of Nigeria Enugu Campus, 1st October 2004 till date
- Director, Postgraduate Studies – University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Enugu, 2002 – 2008
- Head, Department of Ophthalmology, College of Medicine, University of Nigeria Enugu Campus, 2004 – 2006
- Examiner, Faculty of Ophthalmology, National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria, 2004 till date
- Lecturer I and Senior Lecturer – Department of Ophthalmology, College of Medicine, University Of Nigeria Enugu Campus, 1993 – 1995, and 1995 – 2004
- Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon – Department of Ophthalmology, University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Enugu, 1993 till date
- Resident Doctor, Department of Ophthalmology, University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Enugu, 1985 – 1992
- Medical Officer, M & M Hospital, Aba, 1984 – 1985
- Medical Officer (NYSC) – General Hospital, Ogoja, 1983 – 1984
- House Officer, University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Enugu, 1982 – 1983
Membership of Learned Societies and Links to Other Organizations:
- International Member, American Academy of Ophthalmology, San Francisco, USA
- Member, Ophthalmological Society of Nigeria
- Member, Medical and Dental Consultants Association of Nigeria
- Member, Nigerian Medical Association
- Member, Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU)
- Diploma in Public Administration/Fellow of the Institute of Journalism, Management and Continuing Education Affiliated with California Christian University, United States of America – 1995
- Good Shepherd Award by Diocese of Enugu (Anglican Communion) – 2007
- Excellent Mentorship Award as Dean, Faculty of Medical Sciences, College of Medicine, University of Nigeria by University of Nigeria Medical Students – 2010
- Distinguished Son Award by Umuokpu Community, Awka South Local Government, Anambra State – 2011
- World Health Organization/Tropical Diseases Research (WHO/TDR): Eye intervention work in Oze Community, Anambra State – 1994
- Medical Outreach (Free Medical and Eye Surgery Programme) for indigent persons
- Ozalla Community, Enugu State – 1998 to 2000
- Umuhuali Community, Ebonyi State – 1999 to 2002
- Nkalagu Community, Ebonyi State – 2000 to 2001
- Amananta Community, Ezzamgbo, Ebonyi State – 2000 to 2002
- World Health Organization (WHO): Onchocerciasis Outreach (Medical and Surgical Intervention), Oji River Local Government Area, Enugu State – 2004 to 2006
- Archdeacon, Hospital Chaplaincy Archdeaconry, Diocese of Enugu (Anglican Communion), 2006 – 2013
- Canon of the Cathedral, Diocese of Enugu (Anglican Communion), 2002 – 2006
- Priest, Diocese of Enugu (Anglican Communion), 1997 – 2002
- Deacon, Diocese of Enugu (Anglican Communion), 1995 – 1997
- Has attended numerous medical and scientific conferences and workshops both nationally and internationally, and presented numerous scientific papers on various occasions
- Delivered the 53rdInaugural Lecture of the University of Nigeria titled ‘Paediatric Ophthalmology; past, present and future’ on 29thJune 2010
- Has acted as External Assessor for many candidates for professorial promotion
- Has taken part in numerous research projects, both sponsored and private
- Written three university mainline textbooks on General Ophthalmology, and on Principles of Refraction
- Supervised several postgraduate candidates for Fellowship examinations in Ophthalmology
- Acts as Examiner to the Faculty of Ophthalmology, National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria
- Published extensively in international and local peer-reviewed journals on General Ophthalmology with particular interest in paediatric ophthalmic conditions
- Introduced the practice of Ophthalmic Microsurgery in the University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital – 1999
- Performed the first Extra-capsular Cataract Extraction with Posterior Chamber Intraocular Lens Implant in University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital – 1999
- Performed the first Small Incision Cataract Surgery in the University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital – 2007
Public Lecture Delivered:
- The 53rd Inaugural Lecture of the University of Nigeria titled ‘Paediatric Ophthalmology; past, present and future’ on 29th June 2010
- Integrity as a Key to True Leadership – Dioceseof Awgu-Aninri Leadership Training Programme
Journal Editorial Positions:
- Sub-Editor, Orient Journal of Medicine
- Supervising Consultant, National Postgraduate Medical Journal
- Has carried out many free medical outreach programmes both private and sponsored
- Has performed numerous free eye surgeries for the under-privileged
- Has participated freely in WHO sponsored onchocerciasis intervention programmes
- Good computer proficiency
- Excellent facilitation, communication and presentation skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English Language
- Name of Spouse – Prof. (Mrs.) Chika NwanmaOnwasigwe
Professor of Community Medicine and Epidemiology
Consultant Public Health Physician
Department of Community Medicine,
College of Medicine,
University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital,
Ituku-Ozalla, Enugu, Nigeria
- (Mrs.) ChiemelieRaluchukwuObiatuegwu
A set of triplets – born on 22nd April 2014
- Chikaima Angel Obiatuegwu
- Kamdilichi Zara Obiatuegwu
- Welfare activities
- THE DEPUTY PROVOST:
PROFESSOR F. E. EJEZIE
(B.Sc., M.Sc., Ph.D)
Name: Ejezie, Fidelis Ebele
Department of Medical Biochemistry, Faculty of Medical Sciences, College of Medicine, University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus. P.O. Box 15575 UNEC Post Office.
E-mail address: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone no: 08034069138, 08098193404
Permanent Home Address:
St. Paul’s Catholic Church, Umuatuegwu Okija. Ihiala L.G.A., Anambra State.
Date of Birth: 18th December, 1956.
Place of Birth: Okija.
Marital Status: Married.
Denomination: Roman Catholic Church.
Career with the University
LECTURER II 1ST MARCH, 1991
LECTURER I 1ST OCTOBER, 1994
SENIOR LECTURER 1ST OCTOBER, 2003
PROFESSOR 1ST OCTOBER, 2010 to date.
Schools Attended with Dates and Qualifications:
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka, (2010) D, Applied Biochemistry.
- University of Nigeria Enugu Campus, (1991) Sc. Medical Biochemistry.
- University of Nigeria Nsukka, (1982) Sc. (Hons) second class upper
division (21) Biochemistry.
- Oraifite Boy’s Secondary School Oraifite, (1976) WASC Grade I.
- College of Medicine, University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus (1991 – date).
Present Rank: Professor in Medical Biochemistry.
- Anambra State Education Commission (1984 – 1990).
Rank attained: Senior Master in Science.
- Nigerian Breweries PLC (Brew House) NYSC (1982 – 1983).
Administrative Positions held:
- College Dean (Pre-Clinical), Faculty of Medical Sciences 2004 -2006.
- Head of Department, Medical Biochemistry 2006 –2008.
- Deputy Provost, College of Medicine 2014 – date.
Membership of Societies:
- Member Nigerian Society of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology.
- Member Society for Occupational Safety and Environmental Health.
iii. Member American Association For the Advancement of Science.
External Examination/Professorial Assessor
- Enugu State University of Science and Technology 2011 – date
- Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki 2011 – date
- Abia State University, Uturu 2011 – date
- Anambra State University, Uli, 2014 – date
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Nnewi, 2014 – date
- Imo State University, Owerri, 2014 – date
- University of Benin, Benin City, 2014.-.date
- Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (2015) – Professorial Assessor.
Membership of Societies/Professional Bodies:
- Member: Nigerian Society of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology.
- Executive Member: Society for Occupational Safety and Environmental Health.
iii. Member American Association For the Advancement of Science.
iii. Member Editorial Board: Annals of Medical and Health Sciences Research Journal.
- President – Okija Development Union, Enugu Branch (2010 – date).
- President – Uhuobo Family Union, Enugu Branch (2008 – date).
Hobbies: Lawn Tennis, Reading and Listening to good music.
- THE COLLEGE SECRETARY:
BARRISTER O. D. EZUMA
(B.Sc., LL.B., BL., MPA, NBA, ANUPA, NIM, FIIA)
NAME: Ogonna Donatus Ezuma
CONTACT ADDRESS: No 9 Obeh Street, Uwani – Enugu
GSM No: 08037502453
EXPERIENCE TO DATE:
September 2009 to Date College of Medicine – University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus (UNEC), College Secretary
June 2006 to August 2009: Faculty of Business Administration – Faculty Administrative Officer.
February 2005 to June 2006 Registrar’s Office, UNEC – Deputy Registrar In charge of Administration
August 2002 – January 2005: Dean’s Office, Faculty of Health Sciences & Technology (FHST) Faculty Administrative Officer.
August 2001 – July 2002: Institute for Development Studies (IDS) UNEC, Secretary to the Institute
July 1999 to July 2001: Deputy Vice-Chancellor’s Office, University of Nigeria Enugu Campus (UNEC). Head of Administration and Secretary to the Advisory Management Committee (AMC).
November 1996 to June 1999: Registrar’s Office, UNEC Head, Examinations Unit
March 1986 to October 1995: Registrar’s Office, UNEC Head, Admissions/Evening Programmes Unit
June 1983 to February 1986: Personnel Services Department, University of Nigeria, Nsukka Campus (UNN). Head Central Administration Unit, Representation of the University in court on legal matters. General Administration of the personnel services department.
August 1981 to May 1983: Government Secondary School, Owutu Edda Afikpo South Local Government Area. Master II (Classroom Teacher)
March 1973 to July 1981: State Education Board, Owerri, former East Central State Education Board, Enugu, Primary School Teacher.
EXPERIENCE SUMMARY: Thirty nine (39) years experience in the education sector: Thirty one (31) of which have been spent in a tertiary institution, the University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
Functions covered include covering the meetings of the Board College of Medicine. Secretaryship of more than twenty statutory committees of the College Board. Execution of the decisions of the Board. Forwarding of major Board decisions to the University Governing Council for ratification. Secretaryship to College Appointments, Appraisals and Assessment Committees of the College (Academic, Senior Administrative and Technical and Junior Staff). Arrangements to receive Ministerial and Extra-Ministerial visitors to the College, interpretation and application of both College and University statutes, rules and regulations for effective results.
Functions include contact and liaison duties with Federal and State Government Agencies and Extra-Ministerial Departments on both educational and non-educational matters.
Secretaryship of Faculty/Departmental Committees. General contact with international and non-governmental organizations (NGOs) like UNESCO, USAID, ROTARY club, Lions Club, educational foundations for the award of scholarships and bursary to normal and disabled students.
Drafting of briefs, legal opinions, replies and speeches for Principal Officers of the University. Other duties include representing the University on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB). Staff movement, welfare and discipline, general maintenance and procurement of office equipment and vehicles.
Immigration matters – obtaining and renewal of resident permits, visas and passport for expatriate staff and Nigerians.
Representation on academic and administrative and other higher appraisals, appointments and promotions committee meetings for the appointment of new staff and promotion of serving staff of the University.
EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS ATTENDED WITH DATE:
Christ the King’s Primary School, Odajie Mbube Ogoja – 1963
Ishiagu High School – 1970– 1972
McGregor T.T.C. Afikpo – 1975 – 1976
University of Nigeria, Nsukka – 1976 – 1980
University of Nigeria, Nsukka – 1984 – 1988
University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus – 1988 – 1995
Nigerian Law School, Lagos – 1995 – 1996
First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC) – 1963
West African School Certificate (WASC) – 1972
Teachers’ Grade Two Certificate (T.C.II) – 1976
B.Sc. Sociology & Anthropology – 1980
Master in Public Administration (MPA) – 1988
LL.B. – 1995
B.L – 1996
COMMUNITY SERVICE/LEADERSHIP POSITIONS HELD:
- Sub-Committee on procurement of materials for the repair of
vehicles for Silver Jubilee celebrations and convocation of the
University of Nigeria
1986 – Member
- University Committee on the Environment, Enugu Campus 1992/93 session – Member
- Ad-Hoc Committee on Students’ Congress 1993 – Member
- Caretaker Committee (Transition Programme)
on Local Government Elections Afikpo South Local
Government Area (Chairman Social Democratic Party (SDP) 1992/93 – Chairman
- Nigerian Environmental Society Ethics Committee
Enugu Chapter – Secretary
- Task Force on Repair and Commercialization of
Earth-moving Equipment at Enugu Campus – Secretary
- Special Anti-Cult/Drug Abuse Eradication Committee,
Enugu Campus 1999 – 2000 – Secretary
- University Secondary School Board – Representative of
staff Union (1999 to 2001) – Member
- University Primary School Board 1999 to 2001 – Member
- Academic Facilities Management Committee
Enugu Campus – Secretary
- University of Nigeria Board of Survey to Identify
University Vehicles for Board and Public Auction – 2003
- Staff/Students Relations Committee, April 2005 to June
- Central Administration Appraisals Committee, UNEC
April 2005 to June 2006 – Member
- Board of Governors, University Staff School, April
2005 to June 2006 – Member
- Senior Staff Housing Committee, UNEC, April 2005 to
June 2006 – Member
- Advisory Management Committee, UNEC April
2005 to June 2006 – Member
- Board of Governors, University of Nigeria Secondary
School, UNEC July 2005 to June 2006 – Member
- University of Nigeria Junior Staff Disciplinary
Committee UNEC, August 2005 to June 2006 – Member
- Investigation Panel on Illegal Admission and Issuance
of Fake Receipts 2006 – Member
- University of Nigeria Board of Survey on
Unserviceable Vehicles UNEC, September 2005 to
June 2006 – Member
- University of Nigeria Junior Staff Housing
Committee UNEC October 2005 to June 2006 – Member
- University of Nigeria Accreditation and Monitoring
Committee UNEC, October 2005 to March 2006 – Member
- University of Nigeria Committee on Inter-Campus
Relations October 2005 to June 2006 – Member
- Committee on proper placement of newly employed
staff, College of Medicine UNEC 2010 – Member
- Committee on the review of College of Medicine
Master Plan 2011 till date – Member
- Committee on College of Medicine Ventures 2011
till date – Member
MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL BODIES:
Fellow, Association of Nigeria University Professional
Administrators – (ANUPA) – Member
Nigeria Environmental Society – (NES) – Member
Nigerian Bar Association – (NBA) – Member
Nigeria Institute of Industrial Administration – (NIIA) – Member
These include, reading, sports, listening to classical music, Christian
Music and writing
- THE FINANCIAL CONTROLLER:
ALEXANDER N. NWABUZOR
(FCA, FIIA, ACIT, MBA, M.Sc.)
NAME: NWABUZOR ALEXANDER NWAFOR
PLACE OF BIRTH: OGWASHI-UKU, DELTA STATE
DATE OF BIRTH: 24TH DECEMBER 1962
CURRENT POSTAL ADDRESS: #5 EZIAGU STREET
ENUGU, ENUGU STATE
GSM 080 6358 2316, 081 1492 0730
STATE OF ORIGIN: DELTA STATE
LOCAL GOVT. AREA: ANIOCHA SOUTH LOCAL GOVT.
MARITAL STATUS MARRIED WITH CHILDREN
SCHOOLS ATTENDED WITH DATES:
METROPOLITAN COLLEGE OF COMMERCE, ISOLO LAGOS (1971 – 1975)
I.C.E. BENIN, WEST CIRCULAR ROAD, BENIN CITY (1975 – 1976)
AUCHI POLYTECHNIC AUCHI, EDO STATE (1978 – 1982)
ENUGU STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECH. (1991-1993)
IMO STATE UNIVERSITY, OWERRI (2000-2002).
NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA (2007-2009)
QUALIFICATIONS OBTAINED WITH DATES:
SCHOOL TESTIMONIAL (1975)
WEST AFRICAN SCHOOL CERTIFICATE (WASC) – 1ST DIVISION (1976)
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) IN ACCOUNTANCY-CREDIT (1982)
POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA (PGD) IN FINANCE AND BANKING (1993)
MBA IN ACCOUNTANCY (2002)
M Sc IN ACCOUNTANCY (2009)
MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL BODIES
FELLOW OF INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS OF NIGERIA (FCA)
FELLOW OF INSTITUTE OF CORPORATE ADMINISTRATION (FICA)
ASSOCIATE MEMBER OF THE INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS OF NIGERIA (ACA)
ASSOCIATE MEMBER OF THE CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF TAXATION OF NIGERIA (ACTI)
EMPLOYER S.S AFEMIKHE & CO (1982 – 1986)
STATUS: AUDIT SEMI-SENIOR 1
JOB: AUDITING OF CLIENTS’ COMPANIES
AND CARRYING OUT CONSULTING ACTIVITIES.
EMPLOYER NAT. COMM. FOR MUSEUMS AND
MONUMENTS LAGOS. (1986 – 1990)
STATUS: INTERNAL AUDITOR
JOB: GENERAL INTERNAL AUDITING AND
OVERSEEING AUDIT FUNCTIONS AND STAFF.
EMPLOYER NATIONAL ORTHOPAEDIC HOSPITAL
ENUGU (1990 – 1993)
STATUS: SENIOR ACCOUNTANT
JOB: HEADING THE MAIN ACCOUNTS
SECTION RESPONSIBLE FOR KEEPING
THE HOSPITAL’S BOOKS OF ACCOUNT
AND PERFORMING GENERAL
EMPLOYER POKOBROS GROUP (WA) LIMITED
STATUS FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
JOB HEADING THE FINANCE DEPARTMENT OF A COMPANY WITH TWENTY –TWO (22 ) SUBSIDIARIES AND RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL FINANCIAL MATTERS
EMPLOYER OUT CONSORTIUM LIMITED,
ENUGU STATE (1997 – 1999)
STATUS: PTF STATE CONSULTANT
JOB: OVERSEEING PTF FUNDS CONSULTANCY
ACTIVITIES IN ENUGU STATE
EMPLOYER AGOCHUKWU OKPALAOKA & CO. (1999 –2001)
STATUS: SENIOR MANAGER
JOB: HEADING AUDIT TEAM AND
CONDUCTING AUDIT AND CONSULTANCY EXERCISES.
EMPLOYER COLLEGE OF MEDICINE (2001- DATE)
UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA
STATUS: FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
JOB: HEADING THE FINANCE AND ACCOUNTS
DEPT. OF THE COLLEGE, OVERSEEING THE ACCOUNTING FUNCTIONS AND REPRESENTING THE COLLEGE ON FINANCIAL MATTERS.
- THE PERSONNEL OFFICER:
BARRISTER A. O. EKEZIE
(B. Sc; LL.B; BL; MNU PA)
FULL NAMES: EKEZIE, OKECHUKWU ALOYSIUS
RANK: DEPUTY REGISTRAR.
OFFICE: PERSONNEL SERVICES
E-mail Address: Okey.email@example.com
Phone Number: ●08034420012,
DATE OF BIRTH: 3rd AUGUST, 1955
STATE OF ORIGIN: ANAMBRA
HOME ADDRESS: ST. JOSEPH’S CATHOLIC CHURCH EGBEMA –
CURRENT POSTAL ADRESS: NO 5 CHIEF SIMON EKEZIE CRESENT, PHASE 6,
TRANS EKULU, ENUGU.
MARRITAL STSTUS/ NUMBER
OF CHILDREN: MARIED WITH FOUR CHILDREN,
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: OND (Accountancy); B. Sc (Pol. Science) LL, B, BL, MNU PA.
ATTENDED: ●BishopShanahamCcollege, Orlu (1966-1967)
- Zixton Grammar School, Ozubulu, (1970-1972) ●University of Nigeria, Nsukka (1977-1982)
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka (1987-1992
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION: Member Association of Nigerian Universities
EMPLOYMENT RECORD: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Records Unit, UNEC,
ASSISTANT REGISTRAR (Exams Office, UNEC,
SENIOR ASSISTANT REGISTRAR (Admissions Unit, University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus)
PRINCIPAL ASSISTANT REGISTRAR Incharge of Registrar’s office, University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus (1998-2002).
DEPUTY REGISTRAR, Faculty of Medical Sciences (2003-2008),
Deputy Registrar, Centre for Entrepreneurship Development and Research, (2008-2014)
Deputy Registrar (Personnel Services, College of Medicine (2014- Date)
PERSONAL QUALITIES/ SKILL: ● Ability to work effectively in a team.
- Highly Motivated and target oriented.
- Ability to maximally impact knowledge.
- Integrity, Honest and Inter-personal relationship skill.
- Ability to work under pressure.
EXTRA-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES: Reading and Table Tennis Playing
PUBLICATION: Authority and Compliance, thesis in fulfillment of a B. Sc Degree in Political Science.
- THE MEDICAL LIBRARIAN:
- BENJAMIN U. UGWOKE
(B.Ed; MLS; Ph.D)
NAME: – Dr. Ugwoke, Benjamin Uwadum
SEX: – Male
PLACE OF BIRTH AND DATE: – Alor-Uno, Nsukka; 1956
MARITAL STATUS: – Married
NATIONALITY: – Nigeria
SCHOOL ATTENDED – 1. Adada Secondary School: 1974 – 1979
- University of Ibadan: 1980 – 1982
- Enugu State University of Science & Tech. 1989 – 1995
- University of Nigeria: (a) 2000 – 2002
(b) 2005 – 2014
EMPLOYMENT RECORDS: (1) Enugu State Library Board: Dec. 1979 – Oct. 1997
(2) University of Nigeria: Nov. 1997 – Date
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE WITH THIS UNIVERSITY:
- Assistant Librarian – November 1997
- Librarian II – July 2002
- Librarian I – October 2005
- Senior Librarian – October 2008
- Principal Librarian – October 2011
- Reference Librarian – 1997 – 2001
- Acquisitions Librarian – 2002 – 2005
- Librarian, Institute of Development Studies – 2006 – 2008
- Circulation Librarian (Medical Library) – Nov. 2008 – Oct. 2011
- Medical Librarian – Oct. 2011 – Date.
- THE COLLEGE CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER:
Address No: Zone 6, Line 7, agric Qtrs, Via Asata Mine Road, Coal Camp Enugu.
E-mail: Ugwuasogwa James firstname.lastname@example.org
OBJECTIVE: To contribute my own quota towards the attainment of the overall objective
and vision of the University of Nigeria-Nsukka.
DATE OF BIRTH: February 25, 1963
PLACE OF BIRTH: Umudim Village Aju-ona Orba
MARITAL STATUS: Married
STATE OF ORIGIN: Enugu
LOCAL GOVT. AREA OF ORIGIN: Udenu
ACADEMIC HISTORY/QUALIFICATIONS OBTAINED WITH DATES:
First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC): Min. Of Education (1978)
Diploma in Salesmanship: Managing & Marketing Sales Assoc.
(MAMSA)Knuts- Ford, England (1980)
West African General Certificate Examination, (G.C.E) O/l: W.A.E.C (1984/86)
West African General Certificate Examination (G.C.E) A/L: W.A.E.C (1987/89)
WORK EXPERIENCE: YEAR:
Security Department 1984 till date
University of Nigeria Enugu Campus /
College of Medicine, Ituku- Ozalla
- Current Position:
Principal Security Officer II i/C-
Reading, Farming and Current Affairs.